Versatile Paper Punches

Sometimes it's fun to let your paper punches do the work on a card. Here are two ideas for you.

 The first one is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) based on a card by Dawn Olfcheske. To create this card, simply use our Postage punch to punch out squares of patterned paper. This is a great way to use up scraps!

Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Papaer and Fresh Vintage stamp set (SAB offerings); sentiment is a random stamp I found somewhere.
 My second card is one based on a card from Paper Crafts. (Such a great magazine for inspiration!) Here a Tag Punch serves as a little pocket - too cute!

Flowers are in Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Pumpkin Pie.

Thanks for stopping by!

Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Love these cards, Adriana! Especially the one with the pocket. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pocket cards are awesome Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pockets full of flowers make me smile~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards!! I love the tag punch as a pocket! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...these are great! I love the pocket card! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pocket card is fab! I love the idea of having a posey of flowers in my blouse pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even decide which one I like best. So I pinned them both. Fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Punches are my friends! Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! That pocket is genius and who doesn't love the postage punch?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, so simple and cute. What size tag punch did you use? Oh, I pinned it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!