Stampin' Up! Something Sweet Clear Block Guides

(3121785) only $5.95!
I recently purchased the Clear Mount Perfectly Placed Guides for my stamping blocks. I didn't realize that there were so many guides in the set! I thought there would be one per block, but there are more. And there is a giant piece so you could easily cut extra for other blocks, too. You'll be happy to know they cling to the blocks well but you can remove them and reuse them at will. Cool!

The wavy ones you see in the upper right hand corner are great for aligning small words/images or bending long, thin stamps into waves. But before I try that, my first goal was to evenly space small stamps in a straight line. Sometimes that is more difficult than it sounds.

Well, the plain grid simply rocks. It was beyond easy to meet my goal using the individual candy pieces from our Something Sweet stamp set. Lookie:


On a side note, wouldn't the sentiment look really cute as a little bendy flag? In my mind it looks amazing... but the laundry buzzed so it's back to work. The Word Window punch provides and quick and easy way to isolate the sentiment and quote,"getter done". I finished it off with a cute flower button and White Baker's Twine. Fini!

Colors: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Other: Designer Buttons (Brights), White Baker's Twine, Full Heart punch

Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)

Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Such a cute card!! I bought these grids -- now I really need to use them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!