DivaSC181 Everybunny Easter Wishes


Here's our sketch challenge for the weekend. It's easy - will you give it a shot?

Easter is almost here and I realized that I haven't played with our Everybunny stamp set nearly enough. Time to rectify that!!!

Isn't he cute? He reminds me of my sons playing with their toys (on the floor) when they were toddlers. Good memories :)

A few project notes:
  • The sketch was based on a card on page 29 of the Idea Book & Catalog.
  • Card base is Pear Pizzazz card stock. The patterned layers are the same color from the In Color Paper Stack.
  • The circle behind the rabbit is 2 1/2" and was die cut using the #2 circles die (in the Big Shot). I repeated the cut using a scrap of Garden Green which I trimmed down with Paper Snips to resemble grass.
  • The sentiment is from a retired Hostess set. I know... "No fair!" The font is so pretty I couldn't resist!

Ready to see more ideas? Click here to visit the Utah Divas blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Everybunny, Something to Celebrate (ret. Hostess)
Colors: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Garden Green
Other: Modern Label punch, Big Shot, #2 Circles die, Subtles and Mini Silver brads
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. This is just adorable, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this!!! I love how you popped out the bunny and egg. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire your card. Looks so lovely and perfect to write those meaningful easter wishes.. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!