DivaSC179 Perfectly Penned Thank You

Hi all! It's time for Utah Divas sketch challenge #179. This is my second sketch of the month; all of the sketches this month are based on cards in the current Idea Book & Catalog. The original card for this one can be found on page 72.

My card today lets our Twitterpated Designer Series Paper take center stage. Most of the patterns in this DSP have a more feminine feel; however, the ones shown here definitely work for a more masculine card. And I was doing well making a guy card... until I added the rhinestones!
 Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  Tiny Tags, Perfectly Penned
Colors: Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Other: Jewels Basic Rhinestone, 3/4" and 1" circle punches
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. OOOOHHHH! I love it! I love the rhinestones on the bottom! Maybe you can send it to a guy who appreciates bling? Know any rappers? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaha! I should send it to my nephew in honor of the earring I saw him sporting one day... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and fantastic sketch! I really like how you combined the different patterns together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!