DeNami Sketch 11 meets Stampin' Up! Friendly Phrases

I am a confessed card sketch junkie. Nothing beats a sketch for inspiring creativity!

My card today is based on this sketch by DeNami. The strip on the right was the perfect excuse to pull out our Edgelits and get to playin' with paper! 


Notes:
  • The Designer Series Paper shown here is from last year's hostess stack. This sketch is a great one for using up scraps!
  • Using any kind of purple is always a challenge to me. I decided to push the easy button (thank you Staples!) and go with a monochromatic look. Although the design is printed using Concord Crush, it paired nicely with the softer Wisteria Wonder.
  • Adding a touch of glam is easy with a strip of Organza Ribbon and one Large Pearl.
Now to get this pretty card in the mail. My sister-in-law Lora loves purple; since I actually managed to make something decent looking with purple this sucker is going to her ASAP!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
Stamps: Friendly Phrases
Colors: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Concord Crush (retired dsp - hostess stack)
Other: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Floral Fusion sizzlit, Jewels Basic Pearls Large, Whisper White striped organza
 Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. What a great card! I love how you used the DSP with the Edgelit! Such a great, clean card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana, this is so lovely! I totally forgot I have that paper stashed away. Gonna dig it out today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Adriana. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Especially if you struggle with the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Purple is my struggle color, too, and you definitely aced this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty - I love how you used those paper patterns together with the edgelit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!