Stampin' Up! Everybunny Easter card

Edited 7:02 PM, see below
This past weekend, I posted a card created using the Utah Divas sketch challenge. (Scroll up if you are on my blog to see the post, otherwise click here.) The card posted there was the result of playing with the sketch, but I realized that I had created another version earlier. How could I forget about it? We used it in a workshop and everything!?! Silly me....

Edited to add:
Claudia asked for information about how this card came together. Here are a few details, in their simplest form:
  • The Very Vanilla card base was embossed first (run through the Big Shot in the Tulip Frame embossing folder). 
  • Then I added the Perfect Plum layer (cut to fit inside the frame). 
  • Next came the vertical strip, the end of which is cut using the Decorative Label punch, the same one used to cut out the bunny image. 
  • The scalloped edges underneath are two strips of Perfect Plum cut using our Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch.
  • The rabbit was stamped onto Watercolor paper and colored in using an Aqua painter and the ink from the lids of Perfect Plum and Rose Red ink pads.
  • Lastly, stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner. Adorn with 3 Jewels - Basic Pearls.
Thanks for asking!

Supply Details:
 Stamps: Everybunny
Colors: Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Rose Red
Tools: Decorative Label punch, Scallop Dotted Ribbon punch, Big Shot with Tulips Frame embossing folder, Aqua Painter
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. I lovee color scheme. I saw some like that on http://www.homeseasons.com but did you make those yourself? If so any walk through tips?


    Thanks!!
    -Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is too cute!! I love that strip down the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love how you used the curly label punch for the end of the strip in the center of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I love the banner you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Love the colors and the layout. And that bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh cute!! Love this! I wanted to get this set when I first saw it, then fell out of love with it, now I want it again. Darn you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the fun details in this card that make it come together so perfectly! Great color combo, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. I knew I should have bought that bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!