DivaSC175 Little Lambs

You've made it through another week - need a crafty escape? How about a sketch to play with?

It's been too long since my Little Lambs stamp set has seen ink. For some reason, the sketch made me want to repeat the same image but change it up a little each time. After about an hour of playing around with them, I thought it might be fun to enclose the little fish in punched out circle frames (bubbles?) just to help draw a little more attention to them.



So maybe an hour might be a long time to play around and end up with this, but hey - I was ESCAPING, you know? I should have dragged it out a little more and maybe someone else would have folded the laundry... ha! I wish!

For additional ideas using today's sketch, be sure to visit the Utah Divas Blog. You'll see more samples, plus have access to the Divas' blogs and all the nitty gritty details.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supply Details:
Little Lambs stamp set, Basic Black ink for the main image. 
Colors: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red
Patterned  paper is from the Brights Designer Series Paper stack.

Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so cute!

    Let me know if you figure out a way to get someone else to do the laundry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana, this is precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!