DivaSC174 SWAK Packed for Birthday

Here's our weekend sketch ladies. I hope you will play along!

Maybe you'll even be inspired to make a few cards. I made two this time while trying to kick start my mojo. It has been quite dormant lately - which is sorta annoying to tell you the truth -but luckily sketches always get me stamping again!

First let me show you my favorite card of the two I made with this sketch. No stamping, just lots of Itty Bitty punches!



Lettering from Headline Alphabet sizzlit strip
Color scheme: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Marina Mist, Real Red

And then I tried to make a kid's card. This time I left the sketch upright and used the "spotlighting" technique to highlight one area of the Packed for Birthday stamped image.

Sentiment from "Friendly Phrases"
Color Scheme based on the Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper: Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White. Ribbon is our Denim Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments