Trendy Design elements in My Digital Studio

I just received my latest copy of Scrapbooks Etc. and one of the elements used as an embellishment is what looks like tape. As in - Scotch or packing tape! Although it would probably look great on girl-related pages, my first thought was that it would work well on masculine pages. Also, imagine how perfect tape would look on pages about home renovation, my-dog-ate-my-homework days or anything where a flower just won't cut it.


Like the look? Stampin' Up! has digi-tape downloads available for only $ 3.95.  The Very Vanilla tape I used here is part of the Neutral Delightful download which also includes tapes in Going Gray, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and transparent.

(item #123752, $3.95)

These tapes are also available in other color combinations. The Delightful kit includes tapes in Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive and Soft Suede. Note that there are single strips and double strips (like what I used above).

The Merry Delightful set (item #128878) includes options in Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and Sahara Sand.






 Click here for more information regarding My Digital Studio packages.

Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Fabulous scrapbook page!! I love the layout and how you used the tape. I really need to use that more.
    (p.s. Thanks for adding back in the Name/URL option! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page!! Love all the elements and it has a fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the page. I have all that digital tape and haven't used it much. I love what you did with it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, cute family - you obviously don't live where I do, there isn't 10 feet of snow in the background! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! I couldn't understand that diigital download but now I get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this is a spooky page because of the colors, without even using Halloween stamps. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page! Wouldn't have thought to use the tape!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!