Sudsol Sketch Challenge

I've just begun the year as the scrapbook challenge coordinator over at Sudsol. :)
I'll have to learn how to inspire others to play along, but at least for now I'll be getting some pages of my own completed! Here's this week's sketch, if you would like to play along!


My sample page is actually one I completed a couple of years ago. Gosh, my boys have grown!


If you are a demonstrator and are interested in joining a group of demos who share business and creative ideas on a regular basis, Sudsol just may be the group for you. Click the blinking Sudsol banner in my sidebar for a free trial membership. You'll be amazed at the amount of information available!

Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Ah, now I see why all the scrapbooking all of the sudden. You will make some good progress! I'm sure I will play along... as soon as SU announces some MDS printing discount with a deadline and I have to get my butt in gear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like Heidi. I digital scrapbook and only when there is a deadline. Great page! Good luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice clean sketch - love it!! And great page, too. I love the color blocking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page really lets the photos shine!! Those are some looking kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute page! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the color blocking. Your boys are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!