DivaSC172 Fresh Vintage Friendly Phrases

Get your motor running and your stamps inked up, it's time for our weekly Utah Divas sketch challenge.

This one is easy... c'mon - you can do it! This one is so easy, you can mix another challenge into it. This time, I challenged myself to NOT use my Big Shot. Which, in hindsight, was not smart. I think I'm going to need a 12 step program if we ever stop selling the Big Shot...


Ok, it's not bad. The flower image, from our free Sale-a-bration set Fresh Vintage, is so pretty. And isn't it cute topped off with the Tangerine Tango flower? What about those Mini Silver Brads - adorable! But doesn't it NEED texture on the Whisper White layer? This is me staring at the card:

o_0

must.... have... texture.....

To see more cards created by the Utah Divas, who will not ramble on about texture, be sure to visit the Utah Divas blog. Visit the provided links to encourage the other Divas who may need comfort after putting up with me every week. Ha!

Supply Details: 
Stamps: Fresh Vintage (Sale-a-bration), Friendly Phrases
Ink: Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue
Paper: Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Tools: Postage Stamp Punch
Embellishments: Mini Silver Brads
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed


Mini Silver Brads (approx 1/8", 200 per pkg)

Comments

  1. It's simple but fun! Really, no Big Shot!? I think I use mine on everything! LOL I'll have to join you in that 12-step program!

    I hope you had a blast at Leadership!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!!! I am so excited that we got this set free at Leadership! I can't wait to use it! Thank you for your inspiration and I'm sorry we didn't get to see each other at Leadership!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!