Some additional notes on building the card:
- Tess' hair was stamped onto Chocolate Chip card stock then cut out. I added extra shading with a Chocolate Chip marker. In real life you can see her "low-lites".
- Tess and her stylin' bag were cut out using Paper Snips and a hobby blade for the detail areas.
- The flower on her bag is one of the punches from the Itty-Bitty punch pack. I cut into the petals with paper snips so that I could then lift and separate the petals a little - just for fun.
- A Blender Pen and Blush Blossom marker were used to give her skin just a little hint of color. She's probably vitamin-D deficient from never being in the sun, but she'll stay that way until I can figure out the right color combinations for coloring in skin.
- I sponged Marina Mist Classic Ink onto the chipboard numbers and set them aside while I worked on the rest of the card. I added a second layer of color when I noticed that one coat was too light. It looked okay, but not really dark enough to look "Marina Mist" on the card.
- With the extra color inked on to the chipboard, I had to use a tiny dab of Tombow glue to adhere the jewels.
Thanks for stopping by!
Ink: Basic Black plus Stampin' Write markers for coloring
Paper: Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Tools: Sponge Daubers, Hobby Blade, Itty Bitty punch pack
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestone, On Board chipboard
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online