Stampin' Up! You're My Type

Edited to add: link to flower tutorial

I'm refinishing my bedroom furniture this week so stamp time has been rare. However, one of my favorite people (the UPS guy) delivered a package with some preview items in it so I just had to take a break and play with new stamps!


I have seen a few antique typewriter images on the market and am thrilled we will be offering You're My Type in the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog. It comes with various sentiments to add to the image; my favorite being "hello" since you can use it for anything.

And, do you see the brad in the center of the ruffled paper flower? Well, my friends, you will be able to get a set of those in various colors for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. January can't get here quick enough, can it?




Supply Details:
Stamps: You're My Type
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Basic Gray, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Newspring Designer Series Paper
Tools: Paper-Piercing Tool (to help set the brad)
Embellishments: Everyday Enchantment Brads
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. I really had no intention of getting this stamp set... until now!! Cute card. Love the little ruffled paper flower. Where could I find instructions on how to make one? :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Can't wait to get that adorable typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh very nice your gonna make me get that set. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pairing with the First Edition paper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!