This design has been floating around in my brain for a while. In a way, it makes me think of the Sesame Street short, "One of these things is not like the other...". But I don't own that stamp (HA!) so instead it will serve as a way to tell someone that I think they are special...in a good way...
- Flowers are die cuts, cut using the Floral Fusion Sizzlit die. The die cuts all 3 sizes of the flower at the same time, making quick work of building your flower.
- Use a Bone Folder or the blunt edge of scissors to slightly curl the petals up. Add even more texture by crumpling the flower layers, sponging the edges with color or with an embossing folder. I was going for the clean-and-simple, easy-to-mail look so very little was done to the flowers.
- Use those scraps! The flowers shown here are some of our In-Colors: Poppy Parade (the special flower), Pool Party, Island Indigo and Concord Crush.
- Jewels Basic Pearls complete each flower; shown are the largest of the 3 sizes you receive in each package of our pearls. Since they already have adhesive on the back, you literally just peel and stick these pearls in place. Love it!
- For you digital designers out there, did you know that the Pearls and Rhinestones are also available as a digital download? Get both designs for only $1.95
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Floral Fusion
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed
|Jewels Basic Pearls|