DivaSC167 PS I Love You sneak peek

Happy Weekend! Today marks one week until Christmas (eek!) and it also marks another day to play with a new sketch challenge with the Utah Divas. Are you ready?

Although I should be making the last of my Christmas cards, I couldn't resist inking up a new stamp set, PS I Love You. This set will be released in January as part of our Occasions Mini Catalog offering. The set includes 15 images and sentiments; 3 are shown in my sample.


Isn't the cupid image adorable? My image looks a bit marbled simply because I had just re-inked my Basic Gray ink pad and I was a little... um, overly generous. It doesn't really take much to re-ink a pad (unless you have really let it dry out).  I could have re-stamped the image, but I thought it looked interesting with the marbling through the wings. (To see the image larger, simply click the photo and it will enlarge.)

One last thing - before you go - click here to visit the Utah Divas Blog. You will now find photos of the cards submitted by the Utah Divas sketch team along with their links.  Enjoy!



Supply Details: 
Stamps: PS I Love You
Ink: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Neutrals Designer Series Paper stack
Tools: 1" and 1 3/8" circle punch,
Embellishments: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Always within reach: Color Coach (121046), Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed


Discover great color combos in the Color Coach

Comments

  1. I like how you used rhinestones to hang to embellishments from the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch, and what fun colors for a Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card! So pretty. I love the way you ruffled the ribbon just above the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Adriana! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo! I love the pleated ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sketch - and love your design! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Love the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, and I love your card buddy in the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!