DivaSC163 Beary Best Friends

Time is flying - it's the weekend! When you find you need a break from all the Thanksgiving prep work, why not play with our Utah Divas Intl sketch? And if you find you need additional inspiration, be sure to visit the UDI blog to see other samples created by the sketch team.

Ruthie gave us quite a sketch this week, didn't she? It's like a rorschach test! Is it a party hat? a Christmas tree? the sun over a mountain? And what does it say about me that I see a party hat first? lol

For my party-hat inspired card, I pulled out Beary Best Friends along with it's companion sentiment set, Beary Nice Wishes. These adorable sets are based on the Build-a-Bear brand, probably one of my boys' favorite stores to visit when they were little. Good times...

Yay! A Birthday!! Where's the cake?


Supply Details:
Stamps: Beary Best Friends, Beary Nice Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango ink pads and various Stampin' Write markers to color
Paper:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 3/4" and 1" circle punches, Boho Blossom flowr punch
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed


Comments

  1. So cute! I llove it! I saw a party hat first, too! Could because Gage turns 15 on Thanksgiving! ACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious!!! It reminds me of the paper hats we used to make when we were kids! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely party hat!! Love what you did with it! Those bears are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout for the BABs!! Wonderful party hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I remember my dad putting on a goofy party hat to amuse his 4 year old granddaughter...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun interpretation of the sketch, Adriana! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just brilliant! I love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bears are adorable! I thought party hat too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!