Ice Cream anyone?

 Today's share is an adorable card shared on an idea board at our Orlando Regional Seminar. (Sorry - I don't know who created it so I can't give them credit...) 


Don't you love how a little triangle and adorable button can be transformed into an ice cream cone? Too cute!
Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin' Supplies:  I'm guessing here...
Stamps: Sunny Fun (Summer Mini Catalog), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Tools: Scallop Circle punch
Embellishments: Designer Buttons (Brights)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. I do love the little buttons as ice cream! OH MY GOLLY THAT's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little cards like this - they're great to give to friends with a letter! And those tiny ice-creams are ADORABLE :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!