Every Moment DivaSC139

Another week has flown by and it's time for our weekly Diva sketch. We're on #139; a great example of clean and simple. I can't wait to see what you create with it!
To see more ideas based on this sketch, you can find links to the Diva Sketch Team at the Utah Divas International blog site. I've also included a link to a team member below for your convenience. Enjoy!

This week, I went a little tool crazy and used some of my favorite punches and Big Shot dies along with scraps just waiting to be altered.

I love this quote from our stamp set, Every Moment. "When we see with our hearts, every moment is the most wonderful gift in the world." Food for thought, definitely.

On a less philosophical note:
About the card: yes, tool crazy... I know. They are all listed in the supply notes below. I usually try not to use so many different tools on the same card. I remember when I started out and would look at samples; the supply lists would overwhelm me and make me wonder what I was getting in to. Not a good feeling, so I try not to do that to you - my readers.

This time I just played and used the things I have. During the last (almost) 6 years as a demonstrator I have managed to stock up pretty well. And I use these tools, especially the Big Shot, ALL the time. Definitely worth every penny of that investment! So for this card, we will pretend the motto is: If we have it, we should use it! lol

Thanks for stopping by! To see more ideas using this sketch, click here for Alisa's blog or here for a complete list of participants.


Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps: Every Moment
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango,
Tools: Big Shot, Lots of Tags sizzlits, Swirls & Scribbles sizzlit, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Scallop Edge Punch, Decorative Label XL punch
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. and a fantastic clean and simple card it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. love how all the elements come together. xoxox

    how was your trip? i want to hear all about it.

    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love my Big Shot,too! I use it on almost everything! I love today's motto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adriana, this is beautiful! I have never read that quote before, and I just may have to buy this set. (I can hardly believe I never read the words, but skipped right over them because the images were not my style.) As for the new motto, I'm on board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple Elegance personified. I love it! Beautiful job, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the swirls and the tone-on-tone scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo Adriana I do love this .. such an elegant card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, indeed! If you have it use it :) Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card!!! I love how simple it is but it really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The swirls are a beautiful way to highlight the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card! The flourishes are just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!