Vintage Greetings DivaSC137

Hi folks! Welcome to another weekend and Diva Sketch! This one is number 137 and as always, you can see more ideas based on this sketch by visiting the Utah Divas Int'l blog or following the link below.

For my card, I started out with the sketch and somehow ended up altering the size of the boxes within the card front. It's okay, our sketch Diva Carol is cool with that :)
How I ended up making such a FALL looking card when it feels like summer outside is beyond me. We'll just pretend I'm ahead of the game...

One of the fun things about making cards is decorating the inside of the card and the envelope to match. I didn't get a good photo of the envelope, but here's a look at the inside:

Thanks for stopping by!
To see some great ideas using this sketch, you can visit this week's Diva participants, linked below. Trust me when I tell you that my card was the lamest of the bunch. You really need to visit these sites :) Enjoy!

Alisa
Barbara
Elizabeth
Ruthie



Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Happy Greetings
Ink: Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Paper: Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper
Tools: 1" circle punch, Designer Label punch
Embellishments: Brads (metallic)
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)

Comments

  1. very cute. this card would work for any season when you just switch up the colors. . . timeless. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! And sometimes we need something other than pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!! Especially the inside--I just don't think about stamping inside!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful!

    I bet you're already thinking about Autumn because it's already so darn hot here! ;)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You silly girl! I love this! I love the way you ran the strip of Cajun Craze behind the main image to peek out at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adriana, this is beautiful! I love the color combination, and I don't think it looks like fall, just neutrals! I used Cajun Craze this week too. I'm just discovering how great it is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fall colors or not, it's a really striking card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. noice card Adriana :) love the vintage feel :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!