Fabulous Circle Circus & CD102

Ok, let's get inky! Today's color challenge at the Color Dare is sure to inspire a variety of ideas. I can't wait to see what everyone has created! This week's colors are:

I don't know about you, but I'm diggin' it! :)
Do you like the words framing the panel? In case you are wondering, here's how to create the look in a few easy steps.
  1. First determine where you want the stamped layer to go on your card front.
  2. Put it in place on the card  - without adhesive - and use a pencil to lightly trace the top and left edges.
  3. Move the stamped panel aside and stamp your words in place. 
  4. Let the ink dry and erase the lines. (I use a white art gum eraser - no smudges and the lines come right off!)
  5. Adhere your stamped layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
    click to enlarge photo

    Using our Clear-Mount stamps made it easy to see where I was stamping. However, for perfect placement with these stamps and especially with our Wood-Mount, I recommend using a Stamp-a-ma-jig. Once you get the hang of it, this tool will be one of your BSF - Best Stampin' Friends. Smiley

    Thanks for stopping by! To see more ideas using this color combo and to link to your own creations, be sure to visit the Color Dare site linked above. The Design Team members are also linked here (in the side panel) for your convenience. Enjoy!


    Stampin' Supplies: 

    Stamps: Circle Circus, Fabulous Phrases
    Ink: So Saffron, Concord Crush
    Paper: Whisper White
    Tools: 1 1/4" circle punch, pencil, eraser
    Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestone
    Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)

    Comments

    1. Wow, Adriana - this is so clean, simple and fantastic! I love how you put the words around the edge. I just put that set together and am loving the font! I may borrow this from you for my next month's stamp class. Awesome job with this week's colors!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very pretty card this week, Adriana! Circle Circus is one of my favorite "go-to" sets! WTG!

      ReplyDelete
    3. LOVE this!! Such a fresh, crisp look! The words framing the main panel is perfection...great job!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Adriana!!!! I absolutely love this! What an awesome idea!

      ReplyDelete
    5. This is fantastic! I love the border with the words! What a great look!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Circle Circus is one of my very favorite sets! I love it! I love your card too! So cute!

      ReplyDelete
    7. WOW! My mouth dropped on this one! Great idea for the words around the edge and thanks for the tips!

      ReplyDelete
    8. This is a keeper! Absolutely fabulous!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Love the colors and the layout! My SAMJ is also one of my best friends!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Love this card. Looks awesome. Very creative use of those circles and the sentiments.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Holy Cow, Adriana! This card is just so awesome! What a great way to use these two stamp sets and color combo.

      ReplyDelete
    12. Love the crisp, clean look to this card. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing how you made it with us.

      ReplyDelete
    13. Way to renew my love for Circle Circus just as it will probably retire, Adriana! Love the rhinestones, and the sweet, simple style of this card :)

      ReplyDelete
    14. I Love this!!!!!! I will be casing for sure!

      ReplyDelete
    15. Fabulous card! Love how you used the stamps as a border. Very creative ;)

      ReplyDelete
    16. oh Yeah Baby! I'm diggin' it!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!