The Color Dare 100 - I dare ya!

In looking to improve this blog and inspire my loyal readers, I've been working to adjust the mix of information shared. If you have visited before, you may have noticed that I enjoy sketches as a creative launch pad. I was leaning a little too heavily on those and, although I will definitely continue to share more, it's time to add something else to the mix.

Another fun way to be creatively inspired is with COLOR.  I'm thrilled to have been chosen to participate this season on The Color Dare Design Team. Each Wednesday, the team will present you with a color combination we just dare ya to try!

This week, our challenge colors are:


Keep in mind that you can also use other neutrals along with the chosen colors; for example, my sample card also includes Whisper White (card stock) and Early Espresso (ink).



Thanks for stopping by! To see more ideas based on these colors, be sure to visit The Color Dare site where the entire team's projects are shared. In the future, you will also be able to visit individual team members by using the links provided in my side bar. *If you are reading this post in a reader, click the title to access the blog and see what you've been missing, lol*



Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Aviary
Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Paper: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand (textured), Rose Red, Whisper White
Tools (eek, went a little crazy!):  Big Shot, Lots of Tags sizzlit, Scribbles & Swirls sizzlit, Top Note die, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Wide Oval punch
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Hi Adriana! Congrats on the new DT spot...I can't wait to get crafty with you each week! BEAUTIFUL card you made with this color combo - I have this stamp and cannot WAIT to get it inky! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just love that stamp set but I have never purchased it. I might have to now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the Rose Red flowers as an accent! Congrats on the DT position - you will be a wonderful addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are wonderful together, and I love your little swirls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous card! I love the flowers with the swirls in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Love this card! Gonna have fun with the Color Dare DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! The swirls on the corners are just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adriana,
    I love your clean style! So happy to be stamping with you on the CD team!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant card, Adriana! Love the flourishes wrapping around the corners with the tiny flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty! I love how you swirled the curly diecuts around the Top Note!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! The flourished corners add such a nice touch to the topnote!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! I love it! Glad to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your card! Brilliant use of the Scribbles & Swirls sizzlit at th ecorners!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!