Use It Tuesday - More Paper

I know it seems like I use paper as the "use it up" item on many Tuesdays. Very often I hear customers and other demonstrators lament over the amount of paper they have managed to purchase. So why not have lots of ways to use it!?

Here's another idea that you're sure to love for spring - a garland! Check out the happy clippings site for more pictures of this garland as well as a very detailed tutorial. Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin' Supplies Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. What a great idea! And I certainly have plenty of leftover strips of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling and I also have lots of strips - I need a remedial class "Things To Make With Paper Strips"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea! Who doesn't have left over paper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! Why did you show this to me? This is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too stinkin' cute!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to use up the scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!