Touch of Kindness and a sketch

Our Diva Sketch for today is slightly easier than last week's. ;)

Notice the multiple layers in the background? It reminded me of something I have seen Tanya Boser doing lately - she draws a border free hand, adding a nice personal touch to her projects. I probably should have used a darker marker like she does, but I went with Daffodil Delight to match the button. There is also a shaped layer cut from Vellum.

Isn't the cat cute? He's from Touch of Kindness, available in May. It's the same set that features an adorable bird bath - love this set!

To see more projects based on this sketch, visit Alisa's blog or the Utah Divas blog for a complete listing of participants.  Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin' Supplies:
Designer Big Buttons (122302/48 for $8.95)
Stamps: Touch of Kindness (w123201. c123203)
Ink: StazOn Black (101406), Tempting Turquoise (100814), Stampin' Write Markers to color
Paper: Tempting Turquoise (102067), Whisper White (100730), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Paper Vellum (101839)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Top Note Die (113463)
Embellishments: Designer Big Buttons (122302), Linen Thread (104199)
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. this is so cute. your cat looks like my boys. :)

    love your stamp a stack cards also. sometimes less is more.

    love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More cuteness! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! That kitty is just way to cute!! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I so need to get vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! So cute! I can't wait to get my hands on that set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute! Love the border, the velllum, that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adriana, this is adorable! I love all of the details you used. They really stepped up the card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh! This is too adorable! Your freehand border is perfect! I love that stamp, and I don't even like cats! Don't tell Carol! LOL

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ginger cat! Too cute, and all the details you added are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kitty is so cute! Love that layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love that kitty stamp!! Make sure you check out SUO Challenges this week...I suspect I'll get to see him again! :-) What a fun card. I may have to try that border.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love the vellum top note layer and your hand drawn border.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!