Free Printable Calendar - May

Thought I'd get this to you a little early, in case you want to start putting your May events on it. Enjoy!



This calendar features images from our new stamp set, Fabulous Florets. Just one of the new offerings in our upcoming Summer Mini catalog, this set will be available in both rubber (wood-mount and clear-mount) and as a digital stamp brush set, too. And wait 'til you see the Designer Series Paper that goes with it - so bright and fun!

Something else to tell you:
Starting in May, My Digital Studio will be offered in two different formats. The current one, packaged in DVDs with full software and complete digital content and a new Express downloadable option. At half the price ($39.95), it still contains the entire software package of the original but with minimal content. The perfect option for someone who already has digital content resources and wants a great way to use them!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies info:
My Digital Studio Full (118108) $79.95


Available May 1, 2011:
My Digital Studio Express - Downloadable Version (124483) $39.95
Fabulous Florets Stamp Brush Set (6 pcs.) #124110 $3.95
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Beautiful calendar! Mine is already hanging above my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty! I look forward to seeing your calendars every month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I downloaded the last one and made it my wallpaper--so cool. Thanks for no pink on May since it's my birthday month and I perfer no pink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!