DivaSC132 Teddy & Train

Welcome to this weekend's sketch challenge with the Utah Divas.  I hope you have your feet kicked up and a cup of coffee in hand so that you can sit back and enjoy the blog hop. :)

Remember that to see more ideas, you can follow the link (below) or visit the Utah Divas blog for a complete list of participants. Feel free to play along!

 The title for this blog post may be a little misleading. I used the Teddy & Train stamp set, but didn't use either the teddy or the train images for the card! Instead I used one of the sentiments and the cute little rattle image. I don't even know anyone having a baby any time soon, but these images are so cute that I just had to use them.

Those little rattles are so cute! My son had a blue one when he was tiny; I remember he spent a lot of time gumming it! I know, not the original purpose I guess... but he was happy ;)

Thanks for stopping by! To continue with the hop, click here for Barbara's blog.
 Enjoy!


Stampin' Supplies:
Teddy & Train (#115219) $17.95
Stamps: Teddy & Train (only available in wood mount option)
Ink: River Rock, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Paper: River Rock, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Tools: 1 3/4" x 7/8" oval large punch, 1 3/4" x 5/8" oval large punch
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. WOW!! I love this card! So soft and pretty! A perfect baby card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana, we were on the same page this week with our baby cards! This is so soft and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very precious. hope it's a boy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!! I love the pearls on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so darling! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love your take on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute card! Never hurts to have a few sitting around for those surprise announcements...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Love how you used the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!