Clearly for You Mother's Day

Hi everyone! Happy weekend and welcome to Utah Divas sketch challenge #133. To play along, just use this sketch to boost your creativity then link to your project either in a comment here or on the UDI blog. As you see below, you can flip the sketch, change the shapes or even add additional details to create something all your own.

I love the variety of patterned papers we offer at Stampin' Up! One of my favorite current offerings is the Springtime Vintage selection in the Occasions Mini catalog. The blue design on this sheet made me think of my mom (she loves blue), so I chose images she would like and made this one for her. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


They are a bit difficult to see in the photo, but Pearls embellish this card in each corner of the patterned layer and on the scrolled ends of the stamped image. All in all, this is a step up from the stuff I used to make her in grade school ;)

To see more ideas, visit the Utah Divas blog for a complete list of this weekend's players. Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly for You, Something to Celebrate
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper
Tools: 2"x 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval punches, Scallop Border punch
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Oooo! This is beautiful! My mother loves blue, too. I may have to take a page out of your book this Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Adriana! Your mom is going to love it!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!! Shoot I should have got that set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card! I love the image you used from Clearly for You in the center oval. I haven't used this set nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card!! I love all of the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, oh my! This is really lovely!! I love the blues and the image is perfect!! She will certainly love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so soft and pretty!!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it and I know your mom will love it too, it is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! could you make one for my mom too. she loves blue also and i don't have this dsp. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty card you made for your mom! (Psst...I'll bet she has the cards you made her when you were in grade school too)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stamp image! I haven't had a chance to do any justice to it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and a very Florida feel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!