Use It Tuesday - Paper, buttons and jars

You know those jars you've been saving from spaghetti night? You just knew they would be good for something.... but what? Well, pair them with some of your lovely Designer Series Paper and you have easy but adorable decoration for you or a friend!

Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin' Supplies: 
ok, so I cheated. I didn't make these :) image shared by HappyClippings.com and Tidymom
But you could totally make these with Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, ribbon and buttons
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. I love this idea. I just saw some white tulips in Target last week and fell in love, but I only have a white vase! Now I can do this! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!