Sneak Peak and a sketch

Two treats for you today - a sneak peak of a stamp set you'll see in the Summer Mini catalog and a new sketch from Creative-Sketches!

The following card includes images from a new stamp set called Touch of Kindness. As soon as I saw it in the catalog preview (a perk of being a demonstrator), I fell in love with this bird-bath image. I was extremely lucky to win this set at last weekend's Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar and couldn't wait to share it with you.


Isn't it adorable? Those little birds are just too cute. I wanted to keep it simple so I didn't color in the sky or ground, but imagine how you could complete the scene by adding trees or clouds to the background. OOh, we're going to have fun with this set!

To see more ideas based on this sketch, be sure to visit the creative-sketches blog. There's a linky tool there if you would like to play along and share your work.

Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Touch of Kindness (Available June 2011 as part of the Summer Mini collection)
Ink: StazOn Black, Stampin' Write Markers for coloring
Paper: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestone, White Organza ribbon, Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner,  Stampin' Scrub
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. You always seem to be a step ahead on the upcoming stamp sets!How do you do it. The stamp set is adorable, I'm thinkin I need this set. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you for winning that set! It is so cute! I love how you used the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you chose for this! I can't wait to pre-order that set (three more hours!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me want to order this set - and it wasn't on my 'wanted' list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! I love your colors! (and the new set, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest card! I love what You did with the ribbons, it adds a lot to the card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you! Love how you did the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!