How do you find time to craft?

Time Management, yikes. There should be a 4 letter word that means the same as those two together because, let me tell you, say "Time Management" in front of people and they cringe!

Like you, I'm a busy person. The name of this blog was even chosen with that fact in mind. I love my family and my life. Doing what needs to be done (chores, meals, activities, etc.) fill a day very easily. My business, including this blog, is my guilty pleasure but it can only happen if I'm organized enough to take care of the rest first.

So organizing our time is key. There are many books and seminars available on the market, but I love when I find free information and can share it with others like you. I recently ran across this free e-book on time management offered on Money Saving Mom. I hope this shared perspective will encourage you in your daily life and perhaps even provide something to help you make the most out of your time.  You know.... so that you can escape2stamp ;)

Thanks for stopping by!


Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Thanks for the link! Now, to find the time to read it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read it! I have set up routines and try to stick to them so that I too have time to do the things that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crafting is a guilty pleasure! Ah, to go into the stamping area and just let the hours tick by...

    Can I admit that I love to make lists? I NEED to organize my thoughts on paper, or I'll go insane. Whether I actually do the things on the list in a timely fashion, well, that's another thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!