Free Printable Calendar - April

Can you believe it? March is almost gone!

So how about an April calendar?  The images shared here are from Funky Four, a stamp brush set you can download for only $3.95 (US).  You are welcome to save this calendar as your desktop or print it out for your own personal use. I hope you'll give the color combination a try, too. Let me know how it goes!


Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin' Supplies:  My Digital Studio (complete program 118108/$79.95) New option available in June - Express (124483/$39.95), Funky Four Stamp Brush Set (123431/$3.95)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Super cute calendar and great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Those mushrooms are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every month, I think I'm gonna copy that and then I don't. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!