DivaSC127 Studio Sketches

It's time for latest and greatest Utah Divas sketch challenge.

Each weekend, the Design Team works to provide you with samples based on an original sketch. Our goal is to inspire you to play along and get the most out of your card making hobby.

Whether you are arriving from Carol's Blog or starting here, welcome! I hope you'll be inspired by what you see today. To see projects by additional team members, please follow the link to Alisa's blog (below) or stop by the Utah Divas blog for a complete list of participants.

And here's my submission for this week. I went a little punch crazy...

See the little "thanks" tag under the picture? It was a little boring when it was just a plain ol' rectangle, so I used the Decorative Label punch to shape it a bit. Here's how:
I suppose I could have just used the left or right edge of the punch instead of having to round out the edges... but that might have been just too easy... lol

Thanks for stopping by! Now it's time to visit Alisa's blog. She has a beautiful card to share with you and if you look closely, you'll notice that she used this same punch like an edge punch - looks awesome!


Stampin' Supplies: 
Studio Sketches
Stamps: Studio Sketches (W116974, C122222), So Happy For You (Sell-a-bration set W 121853, C123220)
Ink: Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker (120967), Poppy Parade (part of In Color SWM set)
Paper: Not Quite Navy (101722), Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650), Blue Berry Crisp Designer Series Paper (117392)
Tools: Scallop Trim Border punch (118402), 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval punch (119855), Decorative Label punch (120907)
and Embellishments: Metallic Brads (119741)
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Very nice Adriana, I don't use that paper alot, you might have inspired me to get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty. i wish i had purchased this set way back when. oh well. love the blueberry crisp paper. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Adriana! I love how you shaped your sentiment piece! So creative!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! I love the colors you've used!! I like the words in the background, too!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love how you put the oval in the decorative label punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card!!!! Awesome take on the sketch and I adore the little trick with the punch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the words in the background as well as the way you layered your punches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would never think to use this set with the Bluebery Crisp, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bowl of apples and the distressed crumb cake patterned paper. I hadn't noticed that paper before. I love when I learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tip for the sentiment tag!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!