DivaSC126 Try this Card Sketch

Welcome to those of you visiting from Carol's blog! And if you are starting out here today, here's a fun card sketch for you to try this weekend. It's sketch #126 from the Utah Divas.

I was going to flake out and not provide a sample. Yes, it's been that kind of week. But this blog is all about escaping the craziness-that-is so dagnabbit, escape to my craft room I did. After a couple of disastrous attempts on paper, I decided to give it a go with Digital and see if that would work any better. Now that's a determined escapee, doncha think?

 

Not too shabby for a few minutes of work. At the very least, it can be a springboard for my next paper attempt. ;)
To see more ideas using this sketch, be sure to visit the Utah Divas blog or continue the blog hop at Alisa's blog. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin' Supplies My Digital Studio

Comments

  1. Adriana, I love the color combination! You did a great job with the sketch. I wish I was more comfortable working in MDS, but right now I still prefer paper in my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great MDS work and lovely sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a rough sketch! Very smart to try it in MDS, and your result is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your colors! You used the sketch well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaahhh! Love the buttons- they are the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still wanna see the rejects. this came out great. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I'm glad I came back and checked again. This is actually a really great sketch for MDS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interpretation of the sketch, Adriana. Can't wait to see what you come up with when you get ink on your fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the digital option!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As much as I love stamping with inky fingers, I'm learning to love digital as well. You did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a fab job! I hope it helped you escape for real:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!