CS25H - A Sketch, A Card and Chocolatey Holiday

Ok, here we go! It's time to work with a challenge at Creative-Sketches. In addition to this sketch, you are also supposed to create a holiday-themed project. It can be a card, scrap page, whatever you wish! My idea is below, but to see more be sure to visit the Creative-Sketches site. You can even link to your own project so that we can all check it out!

So what will it be:
Get a head start on Easter?
A friend or Harry Houdini's Birthday?
National Quilting Day?
National Goof-off Day? (My personal favorite!)

Yes - these really are holidays to celebrate this month and, no - I didn't make them up. *grin*. Now the winning holiday for me was another little-known holiday taking place today: Chocolate-Covered Raisin Day. My son loves these! And we actually had some in the house... at least until my son saw me making the card... I give it about 10 minutes before they disappear. (Maybe Harry Houdini's influence? lol)

Ok, so not my best effort as far as cards go, but oh well. Now my son or whomever I send this to will not feel guilty tearing it apart to get to the candy. See? I had a plan...... ha!

Thanks for stopping by! Click here to visit the Creative-Sketches blog. Enjoy!


Stampin' Supplies:
Baroque Motifs
Stamps: You're A Gem (122270), Baroque Motifs (113490)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (103040), Chocolate Chip (100908), Crumb Cake (121030)
Paper: Chocolate Chip (102128),, Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650)
Tools: Crop-a-dile (108362), 1 3/4" circle punch (119850), Small Oval punch (119863)
and Embellishments: Twill Tape (119970), Linen Thread (104199), Metallic Brads (105319( Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Adriana,

    I love this! And I would have to eat those chocolate covered raisins as well so this card would never get sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best Chocolate-Covered Raisin Day card I have ever seen! :) Great idea to use the sweet treat cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Chocolate Covered Raisin Day! Healthy and good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I do think you gave yourself enough credit with this one! Someone is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Let's all make a card for national goof off day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! I am sure whoever gets this will still hesitate to tear it apart, T least for a few minutes ;) Chocolate covered raisins are pretty hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you may not thin it's great, but I do! And I love the clever use of the eyelets in the twill tape proving a place the thread the string through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just HAVE TO celebrate any holiday that involves chocolate! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!