Birthday Card ideas and more

If you are looking for more card making ideas you'll be happy to know that Stampin' Up! also shares ideas and posts them regularly to my Stampin' Up! website. This adorable card is just one of the ones recently added to my gallery. Visit my official Stampin' Up! site for details about this project and to see additional ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin' Supplies Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Oh my stars, that is adorable!!! I'll be casing it for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!