3x3 mini cards - part 1

 As promised, here are some of the lovely swaps recently exchanged via Chipper at Stampin' Addicts. I've added links to their blogs (where I could find them). Visit them for even more ideas!


Isn't this gorgeous!? It would take an entire post to do justice to all
of the details included here.
This beauty was made by Stacey Miller in Pennsylvania

Came without a stickie... I'll let you know who made it once I find out :)
Wish me luck! ha, ha

Our hostess-with-the-mostest, Chipper made this cutie. Love the fresh look!
Chipper (Ellen Pruett) is a rep in TN.

Love the Bella Toile background on this (and every other part, too!)
Created by Deb Bryson from TX

 Amigas, this one, featuring one of our Spanish stamp sets, was created by Holly Podkowa.
 Holly has an awesome sense of humor - I would love to enjoy a fiesta with her :)

Want to see more? Stop by tomorrow - there are 4 more to share!
Thanks for stopping by!


Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. I love 3x3 cards, and these are just great!! Thanks for sharing them. (Can I come to your fiesta with Holly?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did someone say Fiesta?!! I wanna come to :)
    I was in this swap but not this group. Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute collection! Of course, we'll all come to the fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing! So cool what different stampers will do with a 3x3 card! I'm in for the fiesta, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ideas! I love that each one is so unique. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some pretty amazing 3x3's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great 3x3's! I forget about this size! (I want in on the fiesta too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will there be margaritas at this fiesta? If so, I'm there! Loved the 3x3 swap cards I got, but this was one of the groups I wasn't in, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the size of these cards, and the cards are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thank you! This was by far the best swap I have ever been in!
    And I wanna fiesta too!

    Stacey Miller

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!