Use Fabric to Make Rolled Flowers

Fabric lovers - this one is for you :)
I have been searching for ideas on how to use some of our fabric. You saw one project yesterday, but I wanted to share this one with you, too. Although I haven't tried it yet, here is an idea that is truly inspired!

I stumbled across this site:
Tortoiseandthehare button


and saw this necklace made out of rolled fabric flowers:

Isn't it pretty? I love the extra detail provided by the frayed edges of the fabric. Want to know how to make one? Here is their step-by-step tutorial. What a great gift for a vintage-loving friend! Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!


 Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. These look awesome! You could use these to adorn all sorts of 3-D stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beautiful. They look very vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun--can't wait to see what one looks like in our fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these flowers. Need to find the time to make them. I think they'd be so pretty on a sweater or jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!