DivaSC124 Tart and Tangy

It's time for a sketch! Are you ready to play along?
For more ideas using this sketch, don't miss the next stop on this blog hop (linked below) or visit the Utah Divas blog for a complete listing of participants.

This nice green apple image was chosen thanks to my kids. They were debating which apples are the best and Granny Smith won as favorite (raw or baked in muffins). I like them all so I found myself thankful I could just stamp them to be what I wanted and with handy re-inkers, my image is always juicy!
The different colored brads are my way of getting in the different colors of apples that are available and also added a fun detail to the card. What do you think?

Next on the blog hop is Barbara's blog. Wait until you see the cupcakes she has in store for you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps: Tart &Tangy (111514), Smarty Pants (110980)
Ink: Old Olive (102277), Stampin' Write Marker Basic Black (100082)
Paper: Old Olive (100702), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Whisper White (100730)
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool (116631), Big Shot (113439), circle dies
Embellishments: 5/8" Organza Ribbon (114319), 1/8" Taffeta ribbon in Daffodil Delight (119254), Brads Brights (119740)
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. This is too cute! I forget I have this set until someone makes something like this and reminds me how cool it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you interpreted the sketch this week and your color choice looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love this set--need to go pull it out!! My fav part is the brads--how'd you get them so perfect?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used the brads on this card! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I love how you did the ribbon! And Granny Smith's are my favorite apples too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I love everything about it! Love the crisp white background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, this is just darling.... simple and so attractive. I love the use of the brads.... thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute Adraiana!!! Love the brads on here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of those cards that make you look at it twice (or more!) because it's sooooo....cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a unique card--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could tell you a magic trick for the brads... I used a ruler and pencil to measure out the placement. There is a method with the Mat Pack for piercing in circles but I have yet to master it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMIGA QUE BELLO TU PROYECTO, TE FELICITO.
    TE ENCONTRE POR CASUALIDAD Y ME ENCANTO ENCONTRAR TU BLOG.

    TE FELICITO ESTA SUPER.

    TERE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Adrthis, this is too much fun! Thanks for helping me take a fresh look at an older set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the sketch! Those stamps are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable. love the brads around the apple. purple . . . enough said. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea! Love how you worked in all the colors for the apples into the design. Great card! (as always...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!