DivaSc123 Vintage Vogue

Happy Saturday and welcome to another card sketch challenge with Utah Divas International. Today's sketch is one of those go-to sketches we use over and over again. I'm looking forward to seeing what the other Divas (and you!) do with it. Join me on the hop by following Alisa's link below, she will link you to the next person, etc. You can also visit the Utah Divas blog for a complete listing of the Design Team and a peek at various weekly challenges.

For today's card I used a stamp set that I've neglected lately, Vintage Vogue. It's such a pretty set - shame on me!

 The color combination is part of one suggested in our Color Coach. So you know, the other color that goes with these two is Always Artichoke, but I decided to leave it off and just go with these two (So Saffron and Cajun Craze). A fun thing about making your own greeting cards is that you can get creative with colors and styles and find ones that match you or match the recipient- regardless of whether or not you would find them in a store that way. So much more personal that way! I think this one came out a bit bold and feminine at the same time... like some of my friends, lol.

Thanks for stopping by! Next stop on the hop - Alisa's blog.



Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps: Vintage Vogue (W 117690, C 118598)
Ink: Cajun Craze (119671), So Saffron (105213)
Paper: Cajun Craze (119684), So Saffron (105118), Whisper White (100730)
Tools: Decorative Label punch (120907), Paper Piercing tool (116631), Mat Pack (105826)
Embellishments: Metallic Brads (119741) Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. so pretty. i love how you turned the punch 90 degrees also. great card. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Adriana! I love your colors and the way you used the punch!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this card!!
    Very pretty, definitely gotta get me that punch now, been on the wish list for awhile!!
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love those colors together! (but where's your pink and polka dots?!! haha!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The colors look great and I love how you layered that punch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love how you layered the punch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card my friend - Love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh, gorgeous! I love the way you layered all the punches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! Love how you created a border around the edge. The layered punches is a fabulous too. Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Vintage Vogue has got to be one of my favorites, and I really like the color combo. Not one I would have come up with on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I love how you layered those punches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of those cards that is totally worthy of a case. I really like how you stamped all the way around the card, the way you layered the punches and the layout. It's a very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! Vintage themed cards are a fav of mine, I love what you created with the sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors and the way you created the border!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, Adriana! Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!