Stylish Blogger Award - Thank You Martha!

Yipee! I have been given the Stylish Blogger Award by Martha Stewart, at Seasons Of Stamping.  Thank You, Martha! It's such an honor :)

One of the stipulations is to share 8 things about myself and then pass it on to 8 others. So here goes:

1. When I was little, I always wanted to be a teacher. I feel like I'm living that dream as a Stampin' Up! rep.
2. I love to people watch.
3. I learned to speak Spanish first, English second and am attempting to learn some French through podcast lessons.
4. I'm considering sabotaging the coffee my husband makes in the morning. He makes it so strong that I'm afraid I'm going to grow hair on my chest. Seriously, honey...
5. I watch a Spanish soap-opera in the afternoon. It's my secret to not eating out during the day and makes me rush home from errands! An easy way to save money ;)
6. I'm a new Christian am still awed that God would want a relationship with me. I don't know if I'll ever grasp that...
7. My new favorite chicken recipe.
8. I used to love to bake. Haven't done much in the last few years, but this site is encouraging me to get back in the kitchen more.


Ok, I was all set to send this award to the blogs that I read frequently. A problem arose when most (if not all) had already received this award. So instead of doing that, let me share a few non-stamping blogs that I enjoy and think you might, too.

Listed as #8 above Our Best Bites
Tip Junkie
Today's Creative Blog
Tidy Mom



Comments

  1. I am thankful Christ has found his way into your heart. Although I have been a Christian my entire life, I'm finally starting to really understand what that means. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also happy to hear about you becoming a Christian! A book that really helped me how to learn to read the Bible is called A Modern Girls Guide to Bible Study by Jen Hatmaker. It really changed the way I read the Bible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!