Stampin' Addicts Sale-a-Bration Blog Hop

 Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop

If you are just arriving from Lisa's blog - weren't her ideas for that little cup amazing? I can't wait to CASE the soup gift!  If you're just starting out, you'll be happy to know that we have 21 stops full of inspiration for you today.  We are all linked together so that you can hop from site to site and check out a variety of projects to make with your Sale-a-Bration freebies! (And yes, you'll make your way back around to Lisa so you can see her ideas.) The posts will be up through Sunday so that you have plenty of time to look. You'll find the link for your next stop, Krystal's amazing blog, linked below.

My Sale-a-Bration choice for today's Hop is Always Elegant. It is one of the 69 Idea Book and Catalog stamp sets that you can choose as your FREE stamp set during this promotion.

My first card is based on one seen recently in Paper Crafts magazine. Aside from the stamps, it also  features two of my favorite embellishments - Glimmer Paper and Jewels!
This card was so simple to put together, but the look is anything but "simple".  The scroll-work image was stamped repeatedly onto the card base and a raised layer. I love how VersaMark lets the image show, but not so much that it competes with the other elements of the card. And, of course, this ink does double duty for this card since it was also used to heat emboss the chipboard letters.

Ink: VersaMark (102283)
Paper: Basic Gray (121044) and Glimmer Paper (121790)
Embellishments: Black Embossing Powder (109133), Jewels Basic Rhinestone (119246) and Pearls (119247), Chipboard Letters
Tools: Heat Tool (100005), Powder Pals (102197)
On card #2, I used the scroll-work again on the Whisper White label/frame along with the small flower and sentiment from this same stamp set.  The front panel of the card is cut slimmer than the back so that the gray strip (with the flowers and pearls) will always show. These bold colors give the card a fresh, modern feminine feel.

Ink: Basic Gray (109120)
Paper: Melon Mambo (12x12 textured pack - 119930), Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (100702)
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls (119247) What can I say, I love them! *blush*
Tools: Big Shot (113429), Lots of Tags sizzlits (114508), Little Leaves sizzlit (114511), Oval punches (119863 and 119855), Itty Bitty Punch Pack (118309)

This adorable little purse was die cut in both card stock and Designer Series Paper. Layering the two ensures that the finished bag will be sturdy. The crowning touch is our Simply Adorned 5/8" Circle Charm; the insert was stamped with the little flower from the featured stamp set and topped with a tiny Pearl. It hangs from the handle on a combination of ribbon scraps. As you can see from the insert picture, the inside holds a few little pages for adding notes or perhaps attaching gift cards. I believe this will make a very sweet gift for someone special!

Ink: Basic Gray (109120), Melon Mambo (115656)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Melon Mambo (115320), Love Letter Designer Series Paper (117162)
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls (119247), 5/8" Simply Adorned Circle Charm (117349), scraps of Springtime Vintage Fabric (121817), Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta (119261),  Chantilly Crochet Trim (118480)

I hope that you enjoyed my projects today and were inspired to use the Always Elegant stamp set. Next we are off to Krystal's Blog where she will be WOWing us with projects using the Wellness Wishes stamp set (also from our main catalog). Lets go!

----> Link to Krystal's Blog<---
sorry, the link button wasn't working....

Thanks for stopping by!


Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)

Access the Sale-A Bration, Idea Book and Catalog and our Occasions Mini here.

 

Comments

  1. Lisa Marie Naples1/28/11, 10:07 AM

    cute projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your first card in my papercrafts magazine - congratulations! I love all of your projects but my absolute favorite is the purse notebook!! I love purses and this is sooo cute! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects have such a Chanel look to them--always elegant indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet elegant trio you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely projects! I particularly like the first card! Oh, and the little charm. Mmmmmmm yummy! Great job, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first card is fabulous!! And I love the purse, too. What fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your creative use of this set! The stamped "DSP" on the first card is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant - the houndstooth check on the purse is classic! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!! Each project is so well done and looks so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects are great. I love the purse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adriana I think that purse is lovely and adding the charm to the side is brilliant. This would make such a cute gift indeed! And I loved your cards - they are so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deb B (Debadoo)1/28/11, 8:52 PM

    Great projects! Love the first card in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This set is on my list but it just sits there as I didn't have any ideas for it. You did a gorgeous job showcaasing it. I love the purse and covet the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous job Adriana!! I love the CAS, yet elegant look of the first card. What great style!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful designs! Great details and fun ideas!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very elegant set...as Holly said...very Chanel! Coco would be proud. Thanks for showcasing this wonderful stamp. My list just got longer.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your projects are very cool. Lots of creativity. :)
    Susie
    susies@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely creations! thanks for sharing with us :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just found you through the blog hop. Your projects are fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so in love with your Always card! Beautiful details! Like everyone else, I think that purse is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The first card is my favorite, but I love how this stamp adds that extra detail to make your cards fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful projects - love the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great projects! Love that purse notepad holder! It's my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards, but the purse is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, Adriana! I have to say, I really do love the look of your first card.. it's gorgeous! Your purse is so cute and clever. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  26. CUTE - I esp love that little bag - how sweet and elegant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW I love all of them!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all of your projects, the first card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love that stamp, too. Great projects showcasing it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!