My Digital DJs

Ever purchase a gift for your kids and know that the adults want to play it just as much as they do?
Well, it happened this year with DJ Hero 2 and I have photographic evidence:
Yup - my BOYZ are keeping the house jumpin' wit da beat.... lol

Now onto the crafty details
  • This fun page was created using My Digital Studio.
  • The layout is one from one of my favorite sources - Becky Fleck at Pagemaps.
If you are new to My Digital Studio and wondering if it was a pain to create the color blocks, it was NOT. Here's a quick look:

On the right side of the MDS screen, click PUNCHES
From the pop-up menu, click 1.25 Square Punch.

It will automatically insert the square onto your project. If you would like to resize, go ahead and do it before moving on to the next step.

From the same PUNCHES tab,
click to fill with either Color (card stock) or
Paper (Designer Series Paper)

As you see, you can also click Match Color. This option will allow you to choose a color on your project instead. The top right block was filled this way and matches my hubby's shirt.

See easy-peasy. You could probably even do it while dancing along with the music the DJs are spinning!

Thank you for stopping by today - I appreciate the visit! Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Great page and color blocks are easier in MDS than in "real" paper! Love the picture...looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page!! Love the layout. All the squares are so fun. And you are right, MDS makes it soooo easy!! Great job with the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I love how you made the "records"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page! I'll just bet you'll be using that evidence the next time the boys come to tell you that the big boy won't let them play with their toys...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love this layout/theme. One of these days, I have to try the digi studio. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Awesome page and I love your record idea!! I am so casing that when I do my mom's pictures for the heritage album.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page! Great layout, great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!