Lets Stamp-a-stack!

On Sunday, February 6th I'll be hosting a Stamp-a-stack. This one is all about What We Love.
Attendees choose 2 of the following designs and create 5 each for a total of 10 cards. The materials fee is only $15 (does not include adhesives). Space is limited, so get in touch asap if you are in the area and would like to attend.
The card choices this time are:


 I love the Big Shot
This card utilizes the Movers & Shapers dies as well as
and our new Valentine Defined from the Occasions Mini
And, tell you true - we will use the Big Shot for 3 of the 4 cards. See - I love it!

I love my Girlfriends
Surprise your friends with this beauty of a card. It's nearly a
direct CASE from a card in the Mini and uses the
You're A Gem stamp set featured there.


 I love Cupcakes and Flowers
and the kiddos in my family ;)
Each participant will receive a mix of supplies for this card
so that you can have some ready for both the girls and boys on your list.
Pretend to be a kid as you play with Sock Monkey (stamp set),
color and play with wheels!

I love Monograms
Personalize this fun retro-style card by changing out the
initial (letter "a" here) as well as the sentiment.
Both the Big Shot Alphabet Simple Letters (dies) and
Something to Celebrate (Level 2 hostess stamp set)
provide a variety of options.

Ok ladies, those are your choices. Get ready to have some fun, win some prizes and leave with 10 completed cards. (Ahem.... or the pieces to complete them... lol)
Be sure to get in touch with me to save your spot!

Thanks for stopping by!


Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments