Desktop Calendar

We are already well into the month and I've just realized that I have no calendar for 2011. I looked at a bunch of them in stores and on-line but couldn't find anything I actually liked! Then I had a duh, um, lightbulb moment where I realized I could just create my own.

And while creating, why not add a favorite color combination and newish digital stamp image?

If you would like to use this calendar, just right-click (or control-click for MAC users) to save this picture to your computer. You can either save it as a desktop background or print it out.

This was so much fun that I'll be sharing them here and in my newsletter each month - be sure to subscribe!

Easily created using My Digital Studio. Stamp brush image from "Timeless" download.
Seriously....it was easy ;)
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Great calendar and great color combo! Love the clock in the background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice calendar!! Love that it clean and simple with the design being subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through the same thought process! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clock in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool idea to share in a newsletter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!