Blowing Kisses

Warning: you are about to be shown some major sweetness... but don't worry - it's in the form of a stamp set.

This, my dear friends, it a stamp set from our Idea Book and Catalog called Blowing Kisses. Isn't it adorable? I wonder how many ways I can embarrass my boys with this one? ;)
Here's one I'll be putting in my hubby's bag on his next trip (he's my grown boy, lol) :


The layout is pretty straightforward so instead of getting into those details, how about some details on the ribbon treatment?

Here's how to create the bow shown here:
Start with two pieces of ribbon. 
These pieces are approx. 1-1/4 inches & 4 inches.

Fold the edges of the long piece in towards the center and adhere.
Lay the short strip over (vertically) and adhere the ends on the back.

If you want to have a little more fun, try this:

Thank you for stopping by!
Go enjoy some sweetness :)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Blowing Kisses
Ink: StazOn Black, Real Red, Stampin' Write Markers to color
Paper: Real Red, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Tools and Embellishments: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 5/8" Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon, Bitty Buttons (shown here), Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch border, Heart Punch, Crystal Effects
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner, Stampin' Scrub Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Such an adorable card! Thanks for the faux bow tutorial! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tutorial, my customers will appreciate me learning a new bow. Cute card, how did I miss this set in the catalog?
    Debbie
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!I love how he is hopping across the page! Thanks for the bow instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I have a serious case of the awwwwwww's right now. What an adorable card. The sweetness is certainly dripping with this one! But in all the best ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, great bow and tutorial! I must admit, I've never "noticed" that set! Thanks for sharing and making me aware!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is soo cute and love the ribbon idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card and your faux bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how sweet!! Great bow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never noticed this set before! I'm Crazy! I love your card and the bow is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!