3 Things you may have missed

Honestly, I try to stay on top of the offerings available by Stampin' Up! I thought I was doing a good job, as evidenced by my continually growing and reorganized wish list. And then I came across these digital goodies in my own on-line store:



Cd Dvd Label Pack - Digital Download item # 122178
Price: $1.95
This download was added on 11/30/2010

Sweet, attention-grabbing graphics on these three label designs coordinate with the Year in Review Digital Kit. Burn an album slideshow on a CD or DVD, then use one of these labels to dress it up for happy gift giving. Such beautifully decorated discs will never get lost in the pile!

Bold Branches Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download item # 124212
Price: $7.95
This Download was added on 12/28/2010

Bring your family history to life with the Bold Branches stamp brush set for My Digital Studio! This 47-piece digital set includes tree, brackets, and sentiments that are ideal for family tree pages or individual digital projects. 

Ok, well I was on vacation when that one came out. But how about this one?
2011 Pennant Desktop Calender Kit - Digital Download item # 125162
Price: $14.95
This download was added on 1/18/2010, yes it's been available for a year
I saw a sample of this calendar at Leadership; crisp, clean and adorable.

Bring a little sparkle to your desk at home or work with this trendy 2011 Pennant Desktop Calendar Kit. Download includes a complete 25-page calendar template (size 5-1/2" x 6-1/2" calendar with easel) and a 29-piece stamp brush set. Completely finished, but you can customize by adding birthdays, special events, or photos.
 Ok - I've scoured the store now and I haven't missed anything else. But if you believe you need a little look-see to make sure nothing has passed you by, visit my on-line stamping store and enjoy browsing our selection. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. I just recently saw these, too. I love the new calendar. You will have fun making one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!