Ok, here we go. For those of you who stopped by before 7:50 - I apologize for the missing project... don't know what happened, but here it is!
The sketch was nice because it just had a circle and a line under where we were to use a rub-on - lots of room for interpretation! So I used:
- our Circle Scallop Bigz die to cut my card base out of Glorious Green card stock.
- the Paper Piercing tool and Mat Pack to add holes to each of the scallops; sorta like an eyelet border.
- my circle element became a daisy cut using the Flower Daisies #2 die. (Hey, I had the machine out..... why not?)
- Stampin' Pastels and Sponge Daubers to add color to the flower and card base.
- A nice yellow button in the center.