More Dreams Du Jour with a Card Sketch

We've arrived at another Saturday so that means it's time to play along with another great sketch from Carol at Utah Divas International! This one is sure to be a favorite - keep it simple or dress it up and it will look great!

Don't forget - to see more cards created with this sketch, follow the blog link below or click here to be directed to the UDI blog. Either way, I hope you'll play along with us or at least leave some commenting-love along the way!
The lights that go with my light box died yesterday, as did my table Ott-light. So today's creation was photographed on our front bench! I believe the green palm coordinates nicely with this lovely Peach Parfait Designer Series Paper, don't you?

  Thank you for stopping by! Now let's go see what Alisa has in store for us!


Stampin' Supplies: 
Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizazz Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Hostess Pack Designer Series Paper *Level 1
Tools and Embellishments: Vintage Brads, Decorative Label Punch, Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner, Stampin' Scrub Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. lovely. i love the vintage brad and the image with the leaves coming off the side. great background too. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana, this is such a refreshing color combination! And I love the Dreams du Jour set and how you trimmed it with the leaves coming over the border. (I so often focus on what is new in the catalog that I don't pull out my old favorites.) What a great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved that set! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! I love that punched shape folded over the top. Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is really pretty! Some of us don't have palms! Especially this time of the year. Enjoy and keep taking pictures for those of us that are COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the colors and the punch and brad combo at the top. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is wonderful!!!! I love the little antique brad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you used the Designer Label punch at the top! And I agree with Shelly, no palms here, just SNOW and pines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, Adriana! Great colors and simple, yet effective design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!