It has finally arrived

Winter break....
My boys are so excited! Today is the last day of school before break the begins here in our area. It's been nothing but book reports, projects and school parties since last week, so please excuse the slow pace of blog postings here. I'm hoping the good weather will hold for a few days. The plan is for the kids to play outside, I will play inside (with paper) and peace will reign!

For today, enjoy our sunny view (as seen from the bus stop) and be sure to check back tomorrow for the UDI sketch!


  Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. I know it's my decision to live in Illinois, BUT it just wasn't nice to post this picture when we have snow on the ground and the temps are not above freezing! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got "payback" today - nothing but rain, gloom and more rain this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....I was reading this and thought....wait...this is my life!! LOL! I am so glad we are on break. The last few weeks of school have been excruciating. I'm looking forward to crafting a bit...although I did not make my cards this year. Just no time :( I'm placing an order soon!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!