Free Christmas Tree Pop-up card tutorial

There are so many ways to make cards. Like you, I love seeing new ideas and am thrilled when I come across something fun and free! Here's one found this weekend; how would you like to make a fun pop-up card like this?


Get step-by-step directions on how to make Robert Sabuda's Christmas Tree pop-up card. It's pretty in white (makes me think of snow!), but can you imagine how pretty it will be in color? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Well, isn't that cute? I'm just about to the end of Christmas projects, but I may just need to make another one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love Robert Sabuda's paper engineering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I think I saw this last year and never managed to get around to it... maybe this year ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear, I HAVE to stop looking at blogs...just when I think I'm done, I find something new I have to make....
    lol.... This is so cute so now something new I get to make.... Merry Christmas to you & yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool! Can't wait to try this one out. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way too cool! Definitely going to check this out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!