Every Moment Creative-Sketches

I apologize for the late post!

This card is based on today's sketch at Creative-Sketches. Be sure to stop by the blog and see what the other designers have created. And if you decide to play along with us, add your link to a comment here or through the link system on the C-S blog. I hope you'll give it a try!

The finished card stays very true to the sketch. I really liked the clean lines of the sketch and didn't want to "mess" with it this time. The colors (Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Naturals Vanilla and More Mustard) still make me sound like I'm thinking about food, but in reality they are mostly neutrals that just look great together! Another clean and simple card that looks just fine!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Every Moment
Ink: VersaMark, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Naturals Vanilla, More Mustard
Tools and Embellishments: 3/4" and 1" circle punches
Always within reach: Tabletop Paper Cutter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner, Stampin' Scrub 
Need supplies? Shop Stampin' Up! Online

Comments

  1. Those butterflies are fantastic! I love the clean lines and the neutral colors! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the neutral colors also - a refreshing change of pace from holiday glamour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how you used the stamp as such a subtle accent for the sentiment, Adriana--such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza!! Love this card and the simplicity of it!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I love the colors you chose to use too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Clean and simple is really a winner here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are the queen of clean crisp cards. This is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!